Friday, March 1, 2013

Seafood Market Review by Dave! Thank you Dave!

Seafood Atlantic Seafood Market Featured Reviews 
Photos Courtesy of Dave Thank you Dave!
“Seafood Market Excellent”

In town for several months to escape the cold in North Carolina. 
I am originally from the area having lived here 42 years,
 so I know good seafood. 

Didn't eat at the restaurant, but picked up a couple of pounds of fresh Canaveral Jumbo shrimp for my wife and sister.
 They went nuts over them.. 
Seafood market carry's a great line of different types of locally caught fish, shrimp, crabs, clams, oysters and just about
 anything you like at a reasonable price. 
I'll definitely be back with my wife to get more and eat in the restaurant!


Cleaning Shrimp

321-784-1963
Please Like Us On Facebook & Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Stop By And Say Hi! On Merchant Circle or Our Blog
Seafood Atlantic is very excited to be named in USA Today top 10 Restaurants in Cape Canaveral



No comments:

Post a Comment