Friday, November 4, 2016

Seafood Atlantic Featured Review by Rebecca!

Fresh Seafood5 of 5 bubbles
It can't get any fresh than this... Just roaming around looking for a new spot to check out & they caught my attention just cause is a market & restaurant.
We had lobster bisque, crab cakes, I had the lobster sandwich with coleslaw and chips my husband had the snapper fish with veggies and mashed potatoes and to drink 2 Sam Addams can't leave with out dessert. Ohh my weakness key lime pie!! Great place & awesome service. Everyone is very nice & friendly.
We are coming back for my birthday.
snapper-dinner-seafood-atlantic-google-image-yahoo-bing
Snapper Dinner

fbe77-seafood2batlantic2b252822529
Seafood Atlantic Port Canaveral Florida

Follow Us On Twitter
Stop By And Say Hi! WordPress or Our Blog
Seafood Atlantic is very excited to be named in USA Today top 10 Restaurants in Cape Canaveral
 
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 5 years in a row
 

No comments:

Post a Comment